Sell Discounted NIB Fanatec Podium DD2, Clubsport Wheel Base v2.5 & BMW GT2 Wheel

Hey guys. I have a NIB Fanatec Podium DD2 wheel base, a used Fanatec Clubsport Wheel Base v2.5 and a used Fanatec BMW GT2 wheel available for sale.

Payment needs to be through Paypal and there is free shipping on all of these within the United States (although I'm willing to work with users from Europe and Canada).

Pictures are here:

The used items were used for about 2-3 months before I upgraded my rig () and are practically new. The DD2 was for a second rig I was planning that is on hold for now as my wife is pregnant.

Free shipping within the United States:
  • Fanatec Podium Wheel Base DD2 - Brand new in box (never used or opened) - $1349
  • Fanatec Clubsport Wheel Base V2.5 - Light use (~3 months), Excellent Condition - $399
  • Fanatec Clubsport Steering Wheel BMW GT2 - Light use (~3 months), Excellent Condition - $199

Thanks for looking!

Edit:
Everything has been sold. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
DD2 wheel base has been sold and paid for. Awaiting payment on the BMW GT2 wheel and CSW 2.5 but these are all most likely sold. I'll update / close the post in the next day or two. Thanks for looking everyone!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 37 19.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.8%