Disappointed with last two tracks I bought

I don't race in iracing very much, but as Fuji and Magny Cours didn't have, to my knowledge, any scanned version and I like them very much, I have bought both. So far, I had liked Iracing tracks very much, but these two tracks, although correct, I mean, scanned at least, are very much liveless, they are very empty of details; one, or at least, me, can't get very well inmerse in them. Well I guess this means money saving in the future, as lesser evil.

Last edited:
Good to hear some honest reviews

Usually their tracks are acceptable so that's interesting to hear

I don't know if I'm throwing good money after bad but I renewed my sub with the 25% off deal in the hopes they'd eventually fix the tyre model dumbness (lack of information).

They've made good tyre model and ffb strides but they're frustratingly not there yet.

Edit to say that I had graphic settings changed and I just touched one only parameter and now please if someone wants to delete this thread, thanks.

Last edited:
Edit to say that I had graphic settings changed and I just touched one only parameter and now please if someone wants to delete this thread, thanks.
To get the most out of the tracks visually you need to run a few settings on high ex. Grandstands, event and crowds on high.
Grandstands....all the grandstands on high
Event....is track side details
Crowds...while not needed, on high it places random 3d moving bodies around the track side.

Other options many people miss is the ultra shader option and the newish xaudio2 in sound options.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.