Device missing in Raceroom

Hello guys,

After a firmware update of my Fanatic Podium DD1 wheelbase it's not working or found anymore in Raceroom. In the control profile is a red sign and there is written "missing device: Fanatic Podium DD1 is not preset".
The drivers are working - in the Fanatec desktop everything is working like it should and with other sims like iRacing, AC, Automobilista2 it's found and working like usual. So it should be a Raceroom problem.
Any ideas or a solution?

Thanks,
Markus

Did you try rebinding the controls in your controller profile?
Hello Majuh,

No - I didn't found any possibility to do that. I only see the profile for my DD1, keyboard and mouse to choose. But nothing to add a new profile or components. When I made that profit 3 years ago, it was looking different than now at raceroom.
May I ask, how to do that?

Best,
Markus

Hello Majuh,

No - I didn't found any possibility to do that. I only see the profile for my DD1, keyboard and mouse to choose. But nothing to add a new profile or components. When I made that profit 3 years ago, it was looking different than now at raceroom.
May I ask, how to do that?

Best,
Markus
You can simply use your old DD1 profile, and then rebind the controls there. If you're using a default controller profile, it will automatically create a new profile when you change something there. The warning about a missing device should go away after rebinding all the controls.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.