Other Delete Publication [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the game for a while to make this publication and its graphic settings. After that I eliminate it for reasons of space. there is no need to reinstall it because everything needed for eFX or SweetFX to work in AMS is done.

Does eFX or SweetFX work for AMS or Automobilista for you?

Folder: JBX Settings - Automobilista

If it works what is the problem? I have left everything in folders and ready to use.

Note: I do not share anything without first testing it well. regards
I think you are not understanding my question.

Everytime you update you say better lighting or color, what ever improvements you mention.

How do you know that you have made it better if you can't test it in game.

Makes no sense.

Don't stress too much about, I don't use efx or reshade as they are intended for 64bit games and not 32bit like AMS, this is only one of the reasons why you have such massive fps drops with your setting or any other reshade with efx.

Some forums even advise to not use reshaded at all because of this very problem.

Anyway that wasn't my point.

If you have made improvements to your settings how do you know that they are better if you can't test it.

The one who is confused is you. JBX Settings is a custom effects settings for most games. I've tried it in many games. I do not have to try it on AMS again to know it looks good.

JBX Settings v1.9.8.A with SweetFX v1.5 or eFX v1.9.6 is for AMS. There are no changes there for a long time. There are only updates in the Reshade Preset. The package that I share with you contains everything ... SweetFX, eFX and Reshade ... for all games ....

Do not use reshade with AMS. the game was made to use SweetFX. The rest is optional.

You understand me?

I do not write or speak English. It's just translation .. If something is not understood, you know ...

The last thing that was changed in the SweetFX preset ...

v1.9.8.A for SweetFX and eFX: Adjustments and Improvements in DPX, LiftGammaGain, LumaSharpen, SMAA and Tonemap.

- Added PDF installation Guide
- Updated JBX Settings
- Better Color Saturation
- Less Sharpness
- Better Color Temperature
- Better Anti-Aliasing

It was a migration of my JBX Settings from Reshade to SweetFX. The difference between both Preset are the following effects:

JBX_Settings_v1.9.12_AdaptiveSharpen.fx
JBX_Settings_v1.9.12_Clarity.fx

Note: All JBX settings have been tested in many gaming environments to improve them. It is not about seeing if it looks good in a specific game. I do not work like that. My JBX settings were made to make them look good in most games ...

My modifications will not be to everyone's liking ... I know that perfectly ...

I hope I have made everything clear.

The last thing that was changed in the SweetFX preset ...

v1.9.8.A for SweetFX and eFX: Adjustments and Improvements in DPX, LiftGammaGain, LumaSharpen, SMAA and Tonemap.

- Added PDF installation Guide
- Updated JBX Settings
- Better Color Saturation
- Less Sharpness
- Better Color Temperature
- Better Anti-Aliasing

It was a migration of my JBX Settings from Reshade to SweetFX. The difference between both Preset are the following effects:

JBX_Settings_v1.9.12_AdaptiveSharpen.fx
JBX_Settings_v1.9.12_Clarity.fx

Note: All JBX settings have been tested in many gaming environments to improve them. It is not about seeing if it looks good in a specific game. I do not work like that. My JBX settings were made to make them look good in most games ...

My modifications will not be to everyone's liking ... I know that perfectly ...

I hope I have made everything clear.

Thanks for the explanation but as you say "to make them look good in most games"

I'm not complaining about your preset, I'm just curious as to how do you know that your preset looks good with AMS if you don't have it.

Anyway thanks for the reply, you do not need to reply to this as I don't use your preset and is not relevant to me.

Keep up the good work!

Apparently you have not understood .. how do you think I did the tutorial for AMS? haha .. I tried my JBX Settings in the game until v1.9.8 but now I do not have it installed ..

The performance depends on the graphics card. More information in the download package. Thank you.

Apparently you have not understood .. how do you think I did the tutorial for AMS? haha .. I tried my JBX Settings in the game until v1.9.8 but now I do not have it installed ..

The performance depends on the graphics card. More information in the download package. Thank you.
Do you think I was born yesterday and am that stupid, I'm quite aware that you had AMS installed before, maybe you should check your own intelligence before replying, haha.

All I asked was how do you know that with all you updates that your presets are better if you don't have the game installed, doesn't take a genius to answer this properly.

You yourself said that it works with most games, does this mean that you yourself are not sure.

As for the reshade, it's not designed for 32bit games like AMS, that's not my opinion, it's a fact, ask Reiza or anyone who understands how it's built and what resources it uses.

I'm aware that it is optional but this wasn't really my query.

Anyway, keep up the work, regards!

When I say most of the games it means that it depends on Reshade or SweetFX compatibility with the games. If Reshade or SweetFX was compatible with all games then I could say that my JBX Settings looks good in all games. And I do not have to watch all the games to know. ;)

It also depends on how each game is set up graphically. Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering