Default setups

Does anyone have the default setups saved?

I read that you could get them back by deleting (and preferably backup up your own setups) from the setup folders. But maybe we could add those here and make things easier for everyone..

One more question.

I noticed I already have a save file (nkdksetup.nkst) with the same name in the netKar folder inside "documents & settings"..
I am guessing this file there holds a temporary setup representing what settings you set (with or without saving) last time you used the car.. ?

Cause the file name of the save never shows up in the list, inside the game for me..

Anyway I saved what I got from loading that file as "default setup", hope I got it right.

the file nkdksetup.nkst inside the documents folder is a temporary setup files that the game load every time you open the game..... in it there are the last modification that you did on the car also if you didn't save anything, but it isn't the real default setup.

The only real default setup is the one that you can find in the main folder of Netkar!! ;)

it is also called "nkdksetup.nkst", so take it, do a copy, rename that file into default setup.nkst and put it inside the netkar folder in the documents folder!! ;)

hope that now is a bit more clear.... if not ask again that i will try to explain it in a better way.....

btw i did also that .rar for you..... just put all the folders inside the netkar/setups folder into your documents folder!!! ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2lc62ish7o2acip

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea