DBR9 Problem

Hello,

Someone could explain to me how to solve this problem:

The FIA GT 2006 Mod DBR9 have inverted rear-view mirrors.
In the left mirror you can see what happens to the right and in the right one what happens to the left.

Is there a solution to remedy this? Some advice?

Thanks!

The only solution needs 3DSimed.

You have to open the GMT in which the mirror GMT is included ( in the cpit.GMT generally, but might be in another GMT as a cockpit_body GMT for example, but I don't know for this DBR9 )
In Edit Tab select it and click "Rescale Tex"
Change only the Scale U 1.000 for -1.000 click OK and save

That's done, simply replace the modified file in the cpit.gtr file and it should mostly work.
You can do this for any GTR2 car.

About dbr9, I am looking for WSGT dbr9 skins for 2006-2010 years, they were available at nogrip so maybe somebody still own those skins ?

Thank you I'll try.

For the DBR9 WSGT look here:

I don't remember if it is that model or not, but there isa DBR9 with all the skins.

I'm at the search for cars that were on NoGrip.
A pity that a Dowload section has not been remained, there were so many extra skins for the 2003 and 2004 season.

Last edited:
yes I have them but it is an AC conversion so illegal here at RD. I would like to add all fia gt dbr9 skins available for wsgt model which is scratch made and I have permission from wix to use wsgt mod.

indeed, nogrip servers were full of gold mods/skins which are totally lost today sadly :(

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 293 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 192 45.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 209 48.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 88 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 116 27.2%
Back