Cars (DATA REPLACEMENT) Toyota ZN6 GT86 Improved Physics by Arch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah figured what I was doing wrong.
I thought step 4. was for a sound mod.

So there is a prerequisite. This only can work if you have Content Manager (CM).
Which I didn't.

Thanks for the mod. Looking forward to giving it a spin.

Yeah figured what I was doing wrong.
I thought step 4. was for a sound mod.

So there is a prerequisite. This only can work if you have Content Manager (CM).
Which I didn't.

Thanks for the mod. Looking forward to giving it a spin.
I did include GUIDS.txt, so if you know what you're doing, you can do it manually as well. Not including the original .bank for obvious reasons.

Or just use CM like you should.

Kyuubeey updated (DATA REPLACEMENT) Toyota ZN6 GT86 Improved Physics by Arch with a new update entry:

CSP features, suspension, tires, inertia, CoG

23.03.2021 Version 1.4

- Removed S-versions to ease development
- New CSP Extended Physics heating for tires
- New CSP Extended Physics tire features for slip, self aligning torque, camber etc.
- New CSP Extended Physics suspension features
- New logic for tire load curves, combined grip
- Adjusted inertia, converted to sprung (AC uses sprung input) thanks @JPG_18
- More accurate CoG from better data
- More accurate front geometry; use CSP FFB Tweaks Strut FFB adjustment
- Recalculated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

My apologies, I've been using a setting on my csl elite wheel called FEI in 50 and recently I switched back to 100 (which is raw ffb) and the car's ffb feels better and also I'm able drift better with this car and some others as well
The downside is that ffb on kerbs is a little too strong and and loud

My apologies, I've been using a setting on my csl elite wheel called FEI in 50 and recently I switched back to 100 (which is raw ffb) and the car's ffb feels better and also I'm able drift better with this car and some others as well
The downside is that ffb on kerbs is a little too strong and and loud
I estimated the twists in the ARBs for the next version so balance will shift a bit rearwards.

In terms of FFB, I think some people use around 90 FEI to smooth things out a bit. While you're at it, go check what other stupid settings you have. I've probably said it before but 99% of FFB issues are your own setup related, none of my cars are particularly weird.

I followed all of the installation directions and the car certainly feels different but I can’t seem to find the S1 and S2 versions. Am I missing something?

I followed all of the installation directions and the car certainly feels different but I can’t seem to find the S1 and S2 versions. Am I missing something?
They were removed in version 1.4. You can still download version 1.3 and earlier if you click on "history", though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%