Dash view

Can anyone help as trying to work out how to adjust the height / seating position in the dash cam view while driving - I have tried the driver setting and the contorls dont change anything? As in new 911 RSR and am sitting to low and dont like the other views where the driver moves when you go around corners not sure what that is?

In dash view, only the FOV may be changed.
So the best way is create this same kind of view with the Cockpit view .... in this case all settings are working perfectly.

You'll see by yourself, a good personal cockpit view setting may be nearly the same as the dash view ....
at a point that you'll have no problem to mix up both views, never being sure to have the right one. :D

NB and using the option to hide wheel and arms, you won't have any problem with the driver's move.

Can anyone help as trying to work out how to adjust the height / seating position in the dash cam view while driving
That is fairly easy.
Using the on board setting app, available in game in the right hand menu, if the data is unpacked, you will see a button saying save dash cam.
It will save the dash cam as the cockpit setting is saved at. You will not see it right away, you will need to go back to CM and re-enter the game, but then your dash cam will be the same as the cockpit view. Easy Peasy. :)

That is fairly easy.
Using the on board setting app, available in game in the right hand menu, if the data is unpacked, you will see a button saying save dash cam.
It will save the dash cam as the cockpit setting is saved at. You will not see it right away, you will need to go back to CM and re-enter the game, but then your dash cam will be the same as the cockpit view. Easy Peasy. :)
Oh man, thank you!!

I was about ready to post about this, and tried one more search and found this.

I have to use Content Manager to unpack data (.acd file), leave data folder open, then open game, save dash, quit game, and re-pack data with Content Manager, and I am good.

Thank you very much!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea