Tracks Customize Billboards

Hi all! I am new to this forum and to modding. My goal is to make my own billboards. I over-rid textures trying to customize my billboard Spa 2022 since a few did not have one. I took the Adv_ads.dds and opened with paint and changed each banner, it shows only 2 show for the entire track (same 2 on all structures). I even tried putting it in a texture folder to show before default dds or even my custom skin folder with no luck! Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong with Spa 2022? I have done this same steps with Spa and other tracks and all billboards show separately for each structure? Even confirmed that ext files the correct mesh/file name as it appears on Spa_2022.kn5. Opened using ks-converter. Been at it for a week now and can not get it work. Please advise!

It just means the track has all the billboards mapped onto the same spot on the same texture, so editing that texture replaces them all at once.

Appreciate the quick response. I changed all the banners with my own using cut and paste saving it back as the same DDS file. The problem is only two of the six or seven show on the structures. Here lies this issue? any particular reason why?

could be common issue. All videos show the same thing, so maybe track modler did it that way. Crazy but ok! will wait for new 2022 Spa ext

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.