Copa Trucks - Nascar Liveries

Skins Copa Trucks - Nascar Liveries 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
awesome stuff! Please can you do the Copa Montana :)
Thank you ! I am currently working on improving the Brazil Stock Cars 1999, adding a few new liveries, removing some that were the least popular in voting, and finally fixing low resolution elements and overal making the liveries much cleaner, sharper.

Once that is done i am not sure what project i will work on next, seeing as the Copa Montana have an absolutely awful UV map that would make me probably lose my sanity. So far i only tried with two proof of concept attempts.
486541.jpg

Thank you ! I am currently working on improving the Brazil Stock Cars 1999, adding a few new liveries, removing some that were the least popular in voting, and finally fixing low resolution elements and overal making the liveries much cleaner, sharper.

Once that is done i am not sure what project i will work on next, seeing as the Copa Montana have an absolutely awful UV map that would make me probably lose my sanity. So far i only tried with two proof of concept attempts.
View attachment 647923
Oh wow, these still look amazing. i finally got Racing USA Pt3 and have been running these on the new ovals. Really look forward to seeing them in game! We need more NASCAR in AMS2

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.