Content Manager - Change Driver position?

Hi mates.
I have a quick question about Content Manager.
Within the CM Showroom, there's an option called MOVABLE DRIVER (with sub-options to reset/save the current position). Thing is, I can't find the key combinations to move the driver. Anyone knows how to do it?
Searched everywhere for this, couldn't find any solution. I'm creating a post for this as I guess it could be useful for others too.
Thanks!

I just found out:
in CustomShowroom, after switching on the driver-model and clicking on "moveable", you have to press "T" to actually show a globe with small arrows for up/down and forward/back
driverpos.png

Last edited:
I just found out:
in CustomShowroom, after switching on the driver-model and clicking on "moveable", you have to press "T" to actually show a globe with small spheres for up/down and forward/back
View attachment 256602
Thank you so much for this!! The inability to adjust driver position in some mods was driving me mad. However although I am able to move the driver position as per your instructions it will not save the position once I leave the CM showroom. I use both the save knh and save position buttons but when I exit the showroom the driver remains seated with his head above the roof and arms outside the windscreen :-[

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.6%