Resource icon

Other Commentary Mod 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I see you got the Crew Chief sounds. Could you actually receive ALL messages with default AMS spotter? Normally I run Crew Chief alongside Automobilista, and it works pretty well.

No explanation? What does this do? BTW, I don't use the built-in AMS spotter as I much prefer the Crew Chief mod (original by mr_belowski). I don't want this commentary mod (uses the term Pit Crew but I think this is not related to the Crew Chief mod) to interfere with Crew Chief.

I see you got the Crew Chief sounds. Could you actually receive ALL messages with default AMS spotter? Normally I run Crew Chief alongside Automobilista, and it works pretty well.

Hi, Lorencini
For now no but honestly, I didn't spend too much time to experiment.
When I find time, I will try to add more voice, AMS is good version and thanks alot for this to reiza team, but pit voice is for me little bit sound strange.

No explanation? What does this do? BTW, I don't use the built-in AMS spotter as I much prefer the Crew Chief mod (original by mr_belowski). I don't want this commentary mod (uses the term Pit Crew but I think this is not related to the Crew Chief mod) to interfere with Crew Chief.

Hi

This is for everybody else which do not use Crew Chief mod original by mr_belowski

Does this works ?
My spotter is silent (that's actually :Dnot too bad, since he was too annoying even on medium, I mean... he report all cars around me, like I was on oval all the time) since I've installed it. I use "medium" option for spotter. Maybe it should be on higher level, I wonder ? Coudn't see anything about it though... :unsure:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.