rF2 Classic Formula 3 @ Monaco - Saturday 4th February, 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
That was decent fun.

F3 is driveable for me here which is a positive, F2 wasn't when I tested it...

Some annoying things:
1) The multiple saltos in the air that your car does even when you touch something soft on the track -.-
2) A bit too much screaming around in ts and I couldn't tab-out to close it 'cause my game crashes when I try to reenter it ;(
3) Server had the wrong practice-settings + there was no 2nd race specified (I don't know if that's possible though)
4) The chance to actually see the server in the list was random; sometimes I saw the US-Server which we were using today for some reason and other times there was just the EU-Server there and no US

The postives:
- Driving around was fun most of the time
- Trying to match Gary's laptimes was also nice challenging fun^^

-> q: 2nd (by 0,003s^^) /r1: dnf (car was put in garage despite no dmg on server-.-) / r2: 2nd

Thx for racing and maybe I will do another one in this cars somewhere in the future (on a more normal track though).

Fully enjoyed both races but annoyed i didnt save the setup i created for race one,it made the car close to perfect for me,but what i tweaked up for race two was terrible,like a totally different car to the point where i was convinced it had been damaged....
Tidy grid size for this amazing combo,maybe next time Dino will get the chance to give me some pressure with the pace he was showing.

Thank you Adz & RD

great event but if i can give 1 tip to the staff. please extend the practise to 300 plus minutes. now every time after 20-30 minutes practise stops and basicly on longer tracks i dont see the point then of getting out of the pits with 5 minutes to go because you cant set a lap. So please make practise longer. furthermore i had a great race resulting in a 5th place after started last (incident ist corner).
The fight With Kane was brilliant and in the last lap we hit some backmarkers who hit me ( no problem:) and Kane waited for me to resume the fight. Thats what i call great sportsmanship

Had a great time racing with you guys yesterday. Running Monaco in a race setting totally changes the experience from practice. The only thing I would have changed was to make qualifying private, especially at Monaco, but understand the need for realism. Otherwise, it was a blast. Maybe we can try the F2's at Spa next time as the server was down last week. These historical cars are very sweet, and I'm really enjoying driving them.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.8%