AMS2 Caterham Supersport @ Jacarepagua Short, Thursday 21st March

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Next race I was over 2 seconds quicker and could mostly see were the other second or so was going,
Learnt a lot , thanks guys.
I think everyone improved a lot throughout the two races. The second one was the closest racing I have experienced for quite a while!

Well done for sticking it out chap. Will you give it another go? I'm looking at running these again next week.

I got down to a 1-22-0.7, a lot of work it was too, i think it is on the time trial thing. I am used to doing a wee bit of practice in AC and i am usually good to go. Still off the pace but it is better than my 4 seconds.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
The trouble with small fields of drivers who are all quick, there is no where to hide for us back markers.:(

Hi all, any plans for this week? Have a great Sunday.
I was just writing it up! :)

Couldn't decide what track, so ended up going to for Brands Hatch Indy. If anyone has some suggestions for next week, please let me know.

I got down to a 1-22-0.7, a lot of work it was too, i think it is on the time trial thing. I am used to doing a wee bit of practice in AC and i am usually good to go. Still off the pace but it is better than my 4 seconds.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
That's a pretty darn good time. I also try not to practice much before the events and I am pretty sure there are others in the group that do the same if you look at how people improved over the race. Usually I'll do 2-3 laps just to check the combo isn't a poor fit (e.g. the track is too long). I used to do loads of practice, but it started to sap my enjoyment as I'd end up trying too hard in the race and, more often than not, bin it!

You up for another go?

Yes i do in AC, same as you, I have found out jumping to a relative new simulator, at least for me requires a relearning process.
There is a race on Thursday for AC, shame, i know Brands well and normally would have given it another go. And hope it would be less embarrassing, seeing the field disappear in the first lap was a wee bit disconcerting. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.