Cars CART Extreme Turbo Edition [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As ever please do keep the feedback coming in. It's been really useful to me so far and I'm sure it will continue to be, even if an official update gets launched between now and next patch :D

Next update is looking to mainly be a graphical one; I'm in the process of increasing wheel rim selections for all non-Reynard cars (so you can have OZ rims and Firestone tyres on your Penske!) and porting the current AMS helmet model (and possibly the driver model depending on difficulty) into the mod as they currently use older ones. All 1998 cars will all use historic setups but the idea is for maximum free-choice within league use.

Hi there

So far I must say the new mod is really nice to drive now.

Something I just noticed now is that the fuel amount you select is not the same as in the race. Most times just to have a bit of fun I do 8 lap races and set the fuel accordingly. Problem now is that even with 11 laps of fuel you still run out and even if you set it higher then the rest of the field has to pit.

Another thing is on a standing start the car is very slow getting away, with most tracks now you play catch up because of this.

Hopefully you can fix these problems and would appreciate it too.

Regards

ClimaxF1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering