Physics Car performance does not match Power.lut. Please help

Hi there everyone. long time lurker, first time poster here. I've read as much as I can through the forum but couldn't find a solution to my problem.

I'm trying to create tunes of a few car I've acquired to create alternate engine versions.

Whatever I do the performance of the cars I've created are very anemic Vs what it should be. Below is an example of what I've done. Can you please help me to identify what I'm missing?

Example car: Kunos ford Mustang 2015 V8 5.0
Target to have it 3.7 V6 version

Steps followed
- acquired data from automobile catalog on gear ratios and power curve
-Updated power.lut with 0.85 transmission loss. CM shows correct values in graphs
and data with 15% loss.
-updated drivetrain.ini with V6 gearing
- changed weight and weight distribution
- reduced engine inertia
- updated engine max rev limit in engine.ini
-changed tyre size to match V6 model

When I try the car , perofmance is anemic like 0-100 is around 9 seconds. Car is struggling heavily after 120kmh and ends up with a top speed of 185 in spa. The acceleration is also severely lacking. Any car with 250bhp+ blast pasts my car on straights.

Any guidance on what am I missing here? As the problem persists with any detune I create. Appreciated your time.

Power.lut is a misleading name, it's actually containing torque in newton metres. Although if CM's graphs are correct then that should mean it's ok.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.