Can you fix my P1 GTR??

I am using the stock KS P1 GTR and the visual suspension is insane.

I did not make any edits to the suspension.ini but I suspect somethings in that file are messed up? Can someone paste their stock suspension.ini file here? Or suggest how to fix this? Manually adjusting in Content Manager showroom does not save to the model.

Whatever happened to this car causes physical issues when it drives as sparks fly out.. lol

Thanks for any help on this!

Attachments

• P1_Broken.JPG
    P1_Broken.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 58
  • P1_Broken2.JPG
    P1_Broken2.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 54
You could always delete the data.acd from the folder and do a Steam File Integrity check. That way the stock file will be redownloaded. If that doesn't help delete the whole car folder (cackup your custom skins first) and than do the Steam Integrity check.

You could always delete the data.acd from the folder and do a Steam File Integrity check. That way the stock file will be redownloaded. If that doesn't help delete the whole car folder (cackup your custom skins first) and than do the Steam Integrity check.
Thanks. I never use Steam or interact with it. Seems pretty risk to mess with the entire car list for just one car. Easier to have someone just zip that one car or whatever specific file is causing the problems :\

I am pretty sure running the file integrity check will cause hundreds of problems as I have so much custom data/changes

This turned out to be very easy to fix since the KS P1 GTR is a DLC. If anyone has KS DLC models that get screwed up

Go into your DLC list in Steam and uncheck the DLC in question. That will remove the cars. Verify they are gone. Then re-check the box and the DLC cars will get reinstalled. This very quick and easy process replaced and fixed the related DLC cars

Attachments

• Steam.JPG
    Steam.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 46

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering