Can someone tell me where the transmission settings is in Content manager?

Hey Guys

can anybody tell me where the gear transmission settings are?
Whenever i start a race from the content manager i get manual gearbox. This is driving me crazy.

thanks in advance.
Cheers

On the Drive tab, click on the three vertical dots next to 'Tyre blankets' (left middle of the window) to bring up a little config window, or you can select Gamer in the drop-down box just above, or set-up a custom config. to suit your needs. I mostly use a controller or a G29 without a shifter so I have auto-clutch and autoblip set there.

snip 2020-01-30 130907.png

On the Drive tab, click on the three vertical dots next to 'Tyre blankets' (left middle of the window) to bring up a little config window, or you can select Gamer in the drop-down box just above, or set-up a custom config. to suit your needs. I mostly use a controller or a G29 without a shifter so I have auto-clutch and autoblip set there.

View attachment 346725
Thanks so much for the reply mate. Actually i found it the next hour i posted this lol!!.. So I should have deleted the post...My bad.
Anyways thanks again for the reply. Appreciate it mate.
Cheers

Thanks so much for the reply mate. Actually i found it the next hour i posted this lol!!.. So I should have deleted the post...My bad.
Anyways thanks again for the reply. Appreciate it mate.
Cheers

No worries, perhaps it'll help someone else searching for the same thing. Content Manager is amazing but there's so much there it can be hard to find what you want some times.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.