Can not see custom helmet with my mod

Hello,

I am making a skin pack for a mod i am updating. Car liveries are completed 36 teams most have 2 cars some teams only 1.

Have altered the menu spinner
So it have a driver in it. But for some reason i cant see my custom helmet or cloths skins when watching in customize menu.

I had difficulty with wheelrim skin but by adding it in the .mas file that the customize menu makes when reloading a skin. I got the wheel rims working but for some reason the helmet and driver not.

What ever i named the helmet in or driver i could not get it working.

But loading in to a track it do works for some reason only painting this way well to put it softly its anoying alot.

Btw is there a way to look custom skins on a car/driver without starting rf2 up?

Or is the only otherway to view a car with 3dsimed?

Hello,

I am making a skin pack for a mod i am updating. Car liveries are completed 36 teams most have 2 cars some teams only 1.

Have altered the menu spinner
So it have a driver in it. But for some reason i cant see my custom helmet or cloths skins when watching in customize menu.

I had difficulty with wheelrim skin but by adding it in the .mas file that the customize menu makes when reloading a skin. I got the wheel rims working but for some reason the helmet and driver not.

What ever i named the helmet in or driver i could not get it working.

But loading in to a track it do works for some reason only painting this way well to put it softly its anoying alot.

Btw is there a way to look custom skins on a car/driver without starting rf2 up?

Or is the only otherway to view a car with 3dsimed?
To see the driver in the spinner, you'd need to edit the spinner.gen file so it includes the driver. Look at the regular gen file to see what needs to be added to the spinner.gen.

Or, if you're doing a lot of painting, make a custom gen file for the viewer.

Last edited:
To see the driver in the spinner, you'd need to edit the spinner.gen file so it includes the driver. Look at the regular gen file to see what needs to be added to the spinner.gen.

Or, if you're doing a lot of painting, make a custom gen file for the viewer.
I have made a custom spinner for painting. Originally driver was not included now he did. Used the same one as in the normal spinner.

But in game as when on a track the driver suit and helmet are visible but in the customize menu they stay default...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back