Cam Waters Indigenous 2023 Darwin V8 Supercars

Skins Cam Waters Indigenous 2023 Darwin V8 Supercars 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Richard Lofthouse submitted a new resource:

Cam Waters Indigenous 2023 Darwin V8 Supercars - Cam Waters Indigenous 2023 Darwin Gen3

Cam Waters Indigenous 2023 Darwin

Not happy with the indigenous pattern on the rear arm, the image was very low quality and the team wouldn't release the indigenous patterns. but if anyone could help with improving the sponsor quality for the round indigenous logo then that would be great.

Thanks BCRC for a great mod))

View attachment 745430View attachment 745429View attachment 745431View attachment 745432View attachment 745433

Read more about this resource...

Morning mate, yeah it’s worth it and the cars are brilliant to drive, once you get the balance correct it’s great to throw them about. Best to make sure abs and tc are turned off. I don’t get much time for racing, but from the races and practice I’ve done he’s done a fab job, plus 2024 update coming soon.

the hardest part is to get the cars to work because when i select my gen 3 supercar and track it wont load track but sends me back to menu? any idea why? i got help from the discord but i want to make sure i did it right

I’ve never had a problem with it mate, make sure you delete both folders, then drag and drop the cars manually into assetto corsa. Fresh copy should be good. If not give Johnny another shout on discord see what he thinks. I know you said you you have had help from discord, but give another go ))

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.