bye bye rd, i cannot wait to see you fold like a deckchair :)

this website is ghastly aint it?. policing peoples speech is truly pathetic

wave bye bye to racedepartment the writing is on the wall.

we don't want your boring corporate esports crap shoved down our throats we want open communication where we can ACTUALLY share our work openly. i cant even upload a pic to this crappy website. And lets not talk about the fact that we cannot post external links ..........the list goes on

move out the way and let the passionate people take over this space. for all our sakes

Last edited:
Having ill-wishes toward something just because you dont agree with it is a bit immature, dont you think?

I dont think any of their rules have changed or been implemented recently so why the issue now?

Hang on to an angry letter for a day, you might not feel the same way in the morning. -Or something like that.

Having ill-wishes toward something just because you dont agree with it is a bit immature, dont you think?

I dont think any of their rules have changed or been implemented recently so why the issue now?

Hang on to an angry letter for a day, you might not feel the same way in the morning. -Or something like that.
nope, its actually called expressing an opinion.

so by your logic you are saying "becuase its been crap since the dawn of time.....shut up"

it makes no difference how long this place has been terrible for, it matters that it is called out

You can express an opinion in an immature way...

I said nothing like that, more asking you to elaborate...

Youre doing the same thing you originally did, lashing out at an opposing opinion.

If its been terrible since "the dawn of time", why did you join in the first place?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.