Buying stuff to get happy...

I have a G29 and find it the best of the budget FFB wheels, better than the G25 and G27 I had before. the pedals are OK but thats about it.. you can mod them if you want, throttle and clutch pedals are fine to start out with but brake is a bit off and on plenty of travel but poor linear resistance.
found myself locking brakes, until I trained my foot not to expect pedal, getting stiffer as pedal pushed down.
but for the money dont think you will beat it

Upvote 0
I'm thinking of getting back into sim car racing after a LONG layoff (GPL, back in the day). iRacing looks interesting.

Considering an inexpensive Logi-G29 and maybe a WheelStandPro to fold it all up & out of the way. (https://www.wheelstandpro.com/)

What do you think?
I have a full rig I’m looking to sell. The playseat challenge seat and a custom g290. Great bit of starter kit and I’ve been super happy with it. Let me know. I’m letting it go for cheap because I now need a seat for my new rig :)

Upvote 0
I have a full rig I’m looking to sell. The playseat challenge seat and a custom g290. Great bit of starter kit and I’ve been super happy with it. Let me know. I’m letting it go for cheap because I now need a seat for my new rig :)

I need a wheel/pedals stand only because this setup will be used at my PC computer desk. And, it will have to be folded up and moved after every use. I may end up getting this stand, depending on how easy it is to fold up/put away. https://www.amazon.com/Next-Level-R...+stand&qid=1586348891&sr=8-16#customerReviews

Upvote 0
I recommend the Thrustmaster T300 over the g29. Much smoother ffb than the g29. Of you get the one with the 3 pedal set they aren't half bad either, for a non load cell pedal set.

Upvote 0
I have my typical office computer chair (and big desk) in the room already, along with my wife's computer/desk and chair as well, with bookcases also. So, the wheel stand needs to fold up small & easily.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back