ButtonDeck for Stream Deck

Apps ButtonDeck for Stream Deck 2019-Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
OK, once more ... you can assign just about any key you want in AC buty clicking with mouse and assigning a key to it which you can then map that key stroke to a stream deck hot key function. Please try to watch the videos, they will answer quite a few of your your questions after that it just a learning experience, I hope this helps :coffee:

But then you end up with only 32 buttons ...right? If you just map the in-game functions to key presses there is no need for vJoy. See attached photos for example (I currently launch AC, ACC, Rf2 and AMS2 with sub menu for in-game dash functions) running off SD XL, plus Crew Chief, TrackIR5 and JoytoKey (for multiple profiles on DSD P1 button box ... which is a usb recognized controller).
I know this is old but in your pic you have buttons to start the dashboard for each game. How did you do that?

I know this is old but in your pic you have buttons to start the dashboard for each game. How did you do that?
Used the open app button program in stream deck and assigned the program i.e. ACC (acc.exe), AC (Content Manager.exe) for RF2/AMS2 created Steam Shortcut i.e. RF2(steam://rungameid/your number) / AMS2 (steam://launch/your number/vr) and assigned the shortcut to the app button. :coffee:
Hope this helps ... by the way I only run JoytoKey because it allows me to have different profiles for each type of wheel/button assembly for all games. Just a matter of setting up in game button/keystroke assignments. :whistling:

Sorry about the re-edits :redface:

Last edited:
If anyone could PM me they're binds on this box I would greatly appreciate it, I don't know how to bind a bunch of the commands.
If you would clarify your request maybe I can help (Binds? as you say, are custom for each sim and may require additional software running in background to accomplish your end goal)

I use AC with content manager. I want to assign basic functions to an elgato streamdeck mini like automatic shifting (ctrl+g), abs mode (ctrl+a) etc. However when I launch AC using content manager the button clicks are not registered. Is there a fix for this?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.