Button mapping program

Does anyone know of or can recommend a button mapping program (map boxes to keyboard) so i can use both my DSD button boxes.Windows recognizes both boxes as separate boxes,but rf2 thinks there both the same box so i can't program one without messing up the other one.

I found a simpler solution.In the controller JSON file i just copy and pasted the DSD controller witch was listed in the Device name 4 slot into the empty device name 6 slot.Now rf2 recognizes both boxes separately.:)

I have two different DSD button boxes,race king and oval champ boxes.The race king is a 32 button box,the oval champ is 15 buttons.I'm on windows 7 and windows see's both boxes but it see's them both as the 32 button box.

Both boxes worked in rf2,just not separately.If i mapped a button on the oval champ it would map the same function to some button on the race king.Once i copied device name 4 into the empty device name 6 slot i could map both boxes separably.

trace=100 is the correct Command Line Parameter?

Log trace and a couple screen shots. https://www.dropbox.com/s/qvm5tt28sh7yfwz/Matt Horst rf2 Trace File.zip?dl=0

Maybe JoyToKey might be working for you as a workaround until direct support out of rF2 may be possible.

I have used JoyToKey since years (in it's latest form as a plugin for Assetto Corsa but the standalone app is almost the same).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.