Buttkicker + Simhub - rumble only works on rear tyres (ACC)?

I've just got the Buttkicker Gamer Pro, and am really struggling to get it to do the basics in ACC. I just want it to activate when my tyres go on to rumble strips, curbs, etc - then be smooth while I'm on the main road. Hapticonnect, the included software with the Buttkicker, doesn't do this - it triggers whenever the suspension feels bumps.

I then bought Simhub, as I heard that was much better. However, the effects only seem to trigger when my rear set of wheels hit the relevant surface - I can drive up to a rumble strip, feel it in my FF wheel, but it doesn't trigger the buttkicker until the rear wheels hit it. I've watched a bunch of YouTube guides, and read a bunch of forum posts, to no avail.

Here are my settings in SimHub - note that the Buttkicker amp has what appears to be a 2 channel sound card built into it, and I've plugged it into my PC via USB. Any help would be hugely appreciated - I waited 3 months for it to arrive after ordering, and it was not cheap. Very disappointed so far, but I'm sure there's a SimHub config that will work.

Attachments

• SoundOutput.JPG
    SoundOutput.JPG
    285.2 KB · Views: 127
  • rumble.JPG
    rumble.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 149
  • impacts.JPG
    impacts.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 123
Ive had a problem with simhub before (I think its a bug) where I have to activate other channels for certain effects to work. I only have two channels that are usable but I have to have 4 channels active. Maybe theres something here that can help.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 38.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 59 56.7%