Resource icon

Tracks Burnout-Celler indoor gokart track (preview,DEMO) 0.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
dazo03 submitted a new resource:

Burnout-Celler indoor gokart track - Indoor Kart track

Track:
The challenging track with tunnel, bridge and racing asphalt stretches across three halls in Celle. A balanced right-left curve ratio ensures thrilling races. Beginners and professionals will always find new challenges on our approx. 500 meter long track which will be rewarded with faster lap times. In the pit lane you already get a real racing driver feeling as soon as the engines are started. You release the brakes, step on the gas, off you go! Now the lap times count!
From...

Read more about this resource...

Ohh nice. I'll try it later as there aren't too many indoor tracks around for AC.
I'll give proper feedback later but for now: You should really include at least one screenshot in your ressource page. Makes people much less reluctant to download a track labeled as version 0.01 ^^

Sorry mate if I came off as too harsh but personally I always prefered to get harsh but honest feedback than someone smearing honey around my mouth if you get my drift. So really not trying to **** on you or your work. It's my honest opinion of what I drove on today.

BUT that shouldn't discourage you. Continue track building, improve, read up on more stuff and you'll publish a fantastic track some day...!

Thanks for the feedback, it was good, now know what I have to improve. It probably wasn't the smartest thing to recreate an indoor kart track. There is a reason why there are so few indoor tracks. But I will not give up and try to improve the track constantly.

Thanks for the feedback, it was good, now know what I have to improve. It probably wasn't the smartest thing to recreate an indoor kart track. There is a reason why there are so few indoor tracks. But I will not give up and try to improve the track constantly.
That's the spirit. I was worried that you'd get discouraged by the rather harsh feedback.
Looking forward to improvements. The idea is still great and has potential. It's just the execution which is still not quite there.

But with practice you'll definitely get good enough to make an indoor track! :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.4%