rF2 BTCC 2023 @ Interlagos - Mon 26th June 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry, I'm out. Thanks for trying! That one time I have a good setup and car I keep being disconnected. Not in the mood for more tries. Hope you have a good one
We will help work out the problem if you want. Did you change the tyre choice before joining the server?

We will help work out the problem if you want. Did you change the tyre choice before joining the server?
Thx, appreciate your help but it's alright, I don't have the patience today. No changed nothing loaded setup as I had saved, softs.
Tried the Donnington server, that works fine skipping to race. No idea whats wrong honestly.

Thx, appreciate your help but it's alright, I don't have the patience today. No changed nothing loaded setup as I had saved, softs.
Tried the Donnington server, that works fine skipping to race. No idea whats wrong honestly.
I'll have to check the mod files, perhaps the Cupra isn't properly configured for BTCC 2023, as in it's a file problem. I'll have a look but too late for tinight sadly.

Tried a few things
  • Cupra with Standard or Unrestricted Tyre selection, both don't work
  • Uninstalled and redownloaded Mod, doesn't help
  • Tried the i30, worked
Difference to Donnington is that I could choose all 2021 - 2023 Versions of the cars while today there were only the 2023 selectable, maybe that broke something with the Cupra.

Screenshot 2023-06-26 231708.jpeg
Screenshot 2023-06-26 232047.jpeg

Thanks for the racing. We got really close close in the last lap:D

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering