Brands hatch

Do you own Assetto Corsa? I know where to get content, but some of them I only link to people that prove to me they own the original simulator.

Send me a PM with proof that you own AC and the Dream Pack 3. This Pack is necessary as it contains the track. Then I'll reply with a download link.

Last edited:
Just google internationalsimracing. Inside the brands hatch thread there's a link to version 0.78
This whole anti-rip discussions get ridiculous sometimes. Just enjoy the bloody content
Exactly, like some exclusive club. Any die hard sim racer will have all Sims, even the PCars franchise haha so morally it's a non-issue with their being xgame rips of tracks for the same games I own.

I just wish they added lights for the AC rip in RF2 as it's only good for day racing from an immersion perspective

I'm not against people enjoying content. I believe poor people should have easy and cheap (sometimes even free) access to (but not limited to) movies, music, games, and operating systems.

As a 3D artist I can only imagine how much work is put into tracks, Marcel even told me it could take years for a single person to make one.

However, I've seen many people in 1st world countries that don't buy content even if they have more than enough money for it. This hurts the industry. People worked really hard to make one track, and some people who could support the developers aren't doing it.

Greame told me he owns AC and the Dream Pack 3, but I checked his/her Steam account and found no games at all, he/she refused to provide me evidence of ownership.

If he would've told me he's poor, with proof, I would be more than happy to provide the track. But since this didn't happen, I'm not gonna be the one to potentially make Kunos not gain money on their track. If others are fine with it, so be it.

Hi Amarildojr,
I would never lie to you :) Not that it means a thing but do own Brands hatch for AC. I live in Kent and it is the only track that I have driven in real race cars for real, so to have it in a sim is very important to me. You told me im PM that you were unable to check what games I had so your statement is not consistent is it?
I own all the sims except acc (not convinced, I did buy AC from day one though ) as you say, because I can afford it. Not sure I agree with people working for nothing but from what I see there is a global pricing policy that helps people in poorer countries buy content.
Out of all the sims I own (its along list but I'm not a show off. Geoff crammond's grand prix 4 was one of the first. ) I currently only use two of my sims. RR that only has indy (gutted) and Rfactor 2 that does not have it at all (gutted). But IMO no other sim comes close to Rfactor 2 for the reasons that we all do it and that is that it is the closest to driving one of those real cars round a race track I can get in my living room.

Anyway you have a nice day and enjoy your racing.

Regards Greame

You told me im PM that you were unable to check what games I had so your statement is not consistent is it?
What do you mean? Both via PM and here I stated that I could not see your Steam games, it's as if you have no games at all :)

I would never lie to you
I appreciate that, but I'm the kind of guy who relies on evidence to make decisions like this one. All you did was link me an empty Steam account (or one that hides it's games) and then when confronted about it repeated that you owned the game, but didn't prove it.

Again, if others are OK with linking the track, so be it :) But I have a specific set of rules when it comes to this. I don't expect anyone else to understand or to follow suit, though.

Cheers.

If someone doesn't like AC for whatever reason, it's ridiculous to ask them to buy the game and DLC just so they can enjoy one track in the sim they really like.
Someone decided to rip the track and is public domain now and neither Marcel nor Stefano are losing money because of it.
If anything, rF2 is benefitting because people get more variety of tracks and AC is benefitting even more from the hundreds of Forza rips. Stop being so self righteous about it

Last edited:
Best I can do from phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180922-090930.png
    Screenshot_20180922-090930.png
    251.1 KB · Views: 187
  • Screenshot_20180922-090918.png
    Screenshot_20180922-090918.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 202
  • Screenshot_20180922-090851.png
    Screenshot_20180922-090851.png
    347.4 KB · Views: 183