Brag about your rating!

Annoying last night. Started race but did 3 spins in first 8 laps or so so I quit. Then I rejoined after a minute or so so that my iRating didnt get effected (or to try and repair what was left). Did the other 15ish laps with no spins whatsoever all nearly perfect laps, shows how im effected by pressure. Finished 8th after missing 2 laps lol! Rating went from 2.5 to 2.65 :D woop

Congratulations to everyone who has made promotion , I have updated my friends list with everyone from the RD list,(you never know maybe the department will do something with Iracing in the future,and to keep tabs on you guys ;).
I have made it to D class in road, and iam trying to get out off the rookie class for oval (a lot harder to me,more incidents but still fun to do)

Hope to see you out there

Onno

Grats Onno. The best tip I have for the Ovals is make sure you qualify! If you start at the back you are likely to get caught up in the early race incidents before everyone calms down.

Depends, sometimes sitting right at the back is quite useful as you can just back off right away and not get caught up. Worked for me for quite a lot of the Tally 499 race before I started trying to move up the field.

Wooohooo! First podium finish on iRacing tonight! Got 3rd in the Skippy at Laguna. There were some fast drivers but I just stayed consistent the whole race and gained a whopping +0.64 to move up closer to my C class license. Now at D 3.62! I wanna drive the Star Mazda.... badly!! hahah :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.