ACC Blancpain GT @ Paul Ricard - Thursday 16th May 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Looking at this I think I created the T1 mess or at least part of it. :( During the race I was sure that I got hit by Marquise overshooting the corner since the impact was pretty strong, but that is not what this replay shows. Apologies to all involved.

@MrShumacher @Celtic Pharaoh I saw that first lap incident so thought I'd put the video up. There was another bit of contact immediately before your contact which might have been a factor.

Later in that first lap I was following @Ture who was very unfortunate to fall foul of over-zealous cutting rules and found himself with a drive through penalty after narrowly running wide 3 corners in a row. I'd have been tempted to park it myself after that.

I think that needs looking at in the game - at least give server admins the option of setting how many infractions lead to a penalty - longer races should surely have more margin for error.

As for me, I was pleased to get through the perilous first lap on cold tyres but then went and binned it on the second lap, once everything was warmed up. Still, I think it ended up being a much more interesting race than if I hadn't had the spin.

hi mate! everything right but the first two cuts you mentioned are inside the track limits.
infact it gave me a DT at the first cut, which was because I was losing the rear... penalty system is bugging!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 138 86.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.0%