ACC Blancpain GT @ Paul Ricard - Thu 12th Sep 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Thanks Daniel, I'm happy for the win, but also because in these two races I had a great time.
The beautiful battle with you in Misano and here with Ricardo and Salakka.

It was definitely nice battle in the beginning with Giorgio and later on with Ricardo. Giorgio managed to pull decent cap and although I found some extra pace towards the end there wasn't enough laps to catch him anymore. Overall fastest driver won and congratulations for the first place.

I doubt that it will happen, but it is nevertheless a challenging track as it is! Congratulations on your first victory @Giorgio73 :thumbsup::cool:
Definitely challenging. Though I think just fixing that first chicane would do the trick for me. Got all warnings / penalties there, even though I was not even with two wheels over the curbs.
After watching Blancpain at Hungaroring last week everyone would have had a penalty if it was that way.

Had a warning in both first laps, tried to be extra careful and lost time, pushed again to catch up but a s soon as I was closer got more warnings and a penalty. Pushed way to hard after the drive through to catch up and destroyed the car :( After repairs I was already lapped but managed some good mid to low 1.56 laps until it all started over again :cry:. Hope the next one will go better.

Definitely challenging. Though I think just fixing that first chicane would do the trick for me. Got all warnings / penalties there, even though I was not even with two wheels over the curbs.
After watching Blancpain at Hungaroring last week everyone would have had a penalty if it was that way.

Had a warning in both first laps, tried to be extra careful and lost time, pushed again to catch up but a s soon as I was closer got more warnings and a penalty. Pushed way to hard after the drive through to catch up and destroyed the car :( After repairs I was already lapped but managed some good mid to low 1.56 laps until it all started over again :cry:. Hope the next one will go better.

I am a bit puzzled, as I did a few fair cuts on those corners and never got a warning, so I wonder if it depends on speed, time gained in delta to best lap, or something else... Other tracks having been that cruel from what I remember :)

I am a bit puzzled, as I did a few fair cuts on those corners and never got a warning, so I wonder if it depends on speed, time gained in delta to best lap, or something else... Other tracks having been that cruel from what I remember :)
Yea must be something like that. I know at other tracks it's often enough to just stop accelerating a little to avoid it if you go wide. Something was weird though, it felt like sometimes I got a warning and sometimes I didn't although I took that corner the exactly same way but maybe it was so close at the border that it got me just sometimes.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.4%