Black Rock Motor Resort

Tracks Black Rock Motor Resort .9

Login or Register an account to download this content
FrostyBerry submitted a new resource:

Black Rock Motor Resort - V 0.7 - Currently undergoing development in Wakefield, NSW, Australia

A while ago this popped up on the news, so I smashed it out and posted a quick video of it with in 2 days of it being shown on the news. I sent the track owner an email not expecting a reply but I got one and he was over the moon about it. We got chatting on the phone, after a bit of back forth he's helped really hone in on the layout and get it almost perfect to how it will be in real life once completed.

There will be a competition running over the next 2 weeks on this track using GT3...

Read more about this resource...

FrostyBerry updated Black Rock Motor Resort - V 0.7 with a new update entry:

Main layout fix for server competition

Some people have been getting confused on which way to go, a complete over sight on my behalf. I've added some boards to direct players around the correct lay out of the full track. Time's set before this update will be removed due to some being from cutting off a large portion of track.

Sorry for the inconvenience lads, completely my mistake!

- Reminder

There will be a competition running over the next 2 weeks on this track using GT3 cars and the server provided for the quickest lap...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Alo, track looks great in pics but I can't get it to run in game. I'm running the latest public CSP v0.2.2 and get this message. It then requires the three finger shuffle to retrieve any control. Any help gratefully received.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 18
FrostyBerry updated Black Rock Motor Resort - V 0.7 with a new update entry:

Minor update for server competition

Added some sausage kerbs on corners that could be cut to get better lap times.

Widened the gap from main track to run off asphalt to give the server a better chance to detect a cut when it occurs.

Added RainFX to all roofs.

Adjusted terrain in some sections.

Tweaked some run off asphalt sections to better align with terrain.

Lap times will be reset again for the competition.. Thank you to the people finding these issues and reporting them!

Alo, track looks great in pics but I can't get it to run in game. I'm running the latest public CSP v0.2.2 and get this message. It then requires the three finger shuffle to retrieve any control. Any help gratefully received.
I'd suggest a clean install if you run into issues mate, that will normally fix things.

FrostyBerry updated Black Rock Motor Resort with a new update entry:

AI lines, Track Cams and more!

Added more trees/bushes to some sections
Added more dirt texture around some sections of the track
Added physical mesh to give the road more feel (if you have a direct drive wheel, please let me know if this is to intense)
Renamed the asphalt run off areas, these will now register as invalid track surface to help prevent cutting.

Added Replay Cams - Thanks to samdale12
Added AI lines - Thanks to MonyX

Sorry to be a pain to the boys competing for your best time on the server.. They'll be...

You should be aware, that the track will not work without Content Manger, if there are capitals in the folder name and a "blackrockmotorresort.kn5" is missing in the track folder. Just rename the track folder from "BlackRockMotorResort" to "blackrockmotorresort" and rename one of the KN5 files to match with the folder name to "blackrockmotorresort.kn5". That's the reason why "Uwe G" gets an errror message, when he tries to load the track with the the original AC menu without content manager.

You should be aware, that the track will not work without Content Manger, if there are capitals in the folder name and a "blackrockmotorresort.kn5" is missing in the track folder. Just rename the track folder from "BlackRockMotorResort" to "blackrockmotorresort" and rename one of the KN5 files to match with the folder name to "blackrockmotorresort.kn5". That's the reason why "Uwe G" gets an errror message, when he tries to load the track with the the original AC menu without content manager.
Thank you! I didn't know this was a thing. I'll do some testing on for the next update and try to get it working in the default Assetto game :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.