Bilsen (4R's Hometown)

Tracks Bilsen (4R's Hometown) 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tominator21 submitted a new resource:

Bilsen (by 4r) - german road, landstrasse, bilsen, 4r, bilsen,

Bilsen Road
View attachment 663393
Based on real roads located in northern Germany. Drive from the Kieler Straße over Hemdingen to Bilsen.

View attachment 663395
This is my first selfmade track, build from scratch in blender. I have tried really hard to get this track to feel als close as possible to the real road.

View attachment 663396
Also I want to extend the map in the future so if you like what is already there feel free to show some...

Read more about this resource...

Hi brother
How long did it take to make this project?
I am trying to make my first track but I have a lot of trouble getting the grass terrain to distort like the track

Last edited:
I have this error " AI spline might be missing or broken " . How to fix this ?

If i delete this "ai" folder the track work, but in track day mode, the others cars don't move, obviuos. Any suggestions?

Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:
Tominator21 updated Bilsen (4R's Hometown) with a new update entry:

New Ai + Better Grass FX

NEW Ai + GRASS FX
I re-recorded the ai spline because something was strange with the old one, should be working fine now (csp1.8) - also added new Grass FX with more details (thanks to @AKF_FPV for the awesome help)

4R Hometown Project
I am currently working on a big extension for Bilsen, be excited :alien: It adds roughly 12km of road to Bilsen & will be availabe for my patreon supporters at the end of the month. After that my plan is to connect the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice track and great idea but I feel not authentic. I think something wrong with the scale (car < terrain). I also have wrong feeling of speed when I drive. Are you sure the car is that small on a Landstrasse?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-30 112642.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-05-30 112642.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 54
Nice track and great idea but I feel not authentic. I think something wrong with the scale (car < terrain). I also have wrong feeling of speed when I drive. Are you sure the car is that small on a Landstrasse?
yeah with the scale i noticed a bit too late that its a little off. for now i have decided to scale down the complete map when finnished. remaking every road at this point would just stop me in the process of extending but i am looking to make solution for this in the future :)

AUTOBAHN Extension for Bilsen is Out Now! (Patreon Early Access)

This is the second extension for my first track ''Bilsen''. This extension connects the Kieler Straße with a Highway section (A7). There are also some new sideroads and parking lots, generally added more objects to the whole track.

Out Now on my Patreon (Early Access)
Download: https://www.patreon.com/posts/autobahn-4r-1-1-85099398

AUTOBAHN Extension for Bilsen is Out Now! (Patreon Early Access)

This is the second extension for my first track ''Bilsen''. This extension connects the Kieler Straße with a Highway section (A7). There are also some new sideroads and parking lots, generally added more objects to the whole track.
View attachment 674654

Out Now on my Patreon (Early Access)
Download: https://www.patreon.com/posts/autobahn-4r-1-1-85099398

error: track not found
what can i do?
was kann man da machen? hab Bock auf die Strecke!
probier mal die datein im ai ordner zu löschen. wenn es dann funktioniert muss ich die ai wohl nochmal neu machen, da gab es bei csp 1.8 paar problemchen... sag mir bescheid ob das geholfen hat :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 462 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 282 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.1%
Back