Better Track side cameras

I like AMLS 2 for the most part, but the camera track side along with ACC are so inferior to RF2 say Sebring. I do mostly single player, and replay time are too short and the trackside cameras, substandard to the placement and angle. Hey AMSL 2 has many, many good things going, but Cameras and replay times are not one of them.​

I like AMLS 2 for the most part, but the camera track side along with ACC are so inferior to RF2 say Sebring. I do mostly single player, and replay time are too short and the trackside cameras, substandard to the placement and angle. Hey AMSL 2 has many, many good things going, but Cameras and replay times are not one of them.​

AC has spoiled many of us, sky's the limit with replay cameras.
Can't remember the specifics but the limitations are from the engine, might be wrong on that.

(+) and (-) on the numpad cycles through more cameras in AMS2.

I agree, trackside cameras zooming in too much, they should be more similar to ACC, more like a TV broadcast. Beside that AMLS2 is a great sim, with so much quality content.

While we are on the subject of cameras....
I absolutely dislike the silliness of the replay overlay.
Why does it take clicking several buttons to completely remove the overlay during replays?
Clearing the screen to watch a replay means by time you have de-selected all the overlay, you are halfway through the video.
It is annoying as heck.
My other niggle stems from the length of time an invalid lap is displayed.
I stays on screen for way too long....flash it and move on.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.