Awesome: got my "Closed Beta acces key" today!

Just having a fine moment here guys after signing-up a while ago: today I got the mail with the key for the "closed Beta Acces"!! :)

So, nice; a new game and being a bit of a help in the development-proces.

One thing I haven't been looking forward to, is the discord thing that goes with it: in the past I had some proper fights with it and the damn thing always won :)
"As soon as you joined it, send a Screenshot of your handle with the RENNSPORT server tag to"
Whoops, there we go: "HANDLE"? Haha, have to look into that what they even mean by that.

I'm looking to take this very seriously: a developer that wants to make the game as good as it can be, deserves that guys testing, be as serious as they can be too, right?

So, Navi, nice but what is the use of this post dude?
Ah, yes, I am exited, really exited and I want to tell someone; I wanted to share with people who get it; you know?
Told it to my wife.....she's looking the same at me as my dog when I tell her......that's no fun :)

Thanks for reading, off to fight discord!

Ow well, it's not all fun and games :)
Busy now for six hours just to fire up the game.
One thing I noticed is you got to install a launcher on your system AND an app on your phone; a bit of double work I think.
Login goes okay, but loggin into the game where I am more than 100% sure I have the proper pw and name; doesn't work and it says its the wrong pw or name.
It's Beta, one can expect that, but annoying yourself for six hours just to try and fire up the game is a bit absurt.
They can give my key to someone else; I'm over it, not worth a heart attack.

Ow well, it's not all fun and games :)
Busy now for six hours just to fire up the game.
One thing I noticed is you got to install a launcher on your system AND an app on your phone; a bit of double work I think.
Login goes okay, but loggin into the game where I am more than 100% sure I have the proper pw and name; doesn't work and it says its the wrong pw or name.
It's Beta, one can expect that, but annoying yourself for six hours just to try and fire up the game is a bit absurt.
They can give my key to someone else; I'm over it, not worth a heart attack.
I didn't really have an issue - I needed to install Epic Launcher, and some C++ redistributables and then everything was OK. I didn't install the smartphone app as I don't use a smartphone anymore.

Thanks for reading, off to fight discord!
Yeah it beggars belief, it's got to be the worst place for discussing anything - it's like being in a room with 100 people all shouting simultaneously. There's no structure to it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.1%