Physics AWD or AWD2 Config aids

Can we change the transmission 70% on the rear wheels with the "AWD" parameters. Or should I use "AWD2" for this kind of transmission configuration 70% on the rear wheels, like for example a wrc rally has no loss of force on these four driving wheels, as soon as I accelerate, the wheels slip well with AWD and while AWD2 there is latency on the front wheels. brutal direct acceleration of the awd, as the rally car wrc acts."AWD" looks more brutal than "AWD2"

Both of them can be set to a 70% rear split by default, the difference is how you control it. "AWD" is like locking differentials, "AWD2" more like an electronic clutch with a specific force transfer.

Both of them can be set to a 70% rear split by default, the difference is how you control it. "AWD" is like locking differentials, "AWD2" more like an electronic clutch with a specific force transfer.

So you were saying that just in relation to the differential for the "AWD" I could put the 70% just by setting "Drivetrain.ini to the differential? Maybe there would be another file for me to do it? If you can enlighten me a bit!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.