Automobilsta VR mod

Hi everybody, does anybody maybe have a solution to switching between AMS Crewchief VR mod and desktop view (without pasting and deleting the files, because that does not work for me anyway and the game crashes? Thank you

I have 2 steam libary locations - one on my main SSD windows drive and the other on my storage drive. Make two copies of the game with one in your main drive steam libary and the other on your storage steam libary drive and place your VR plugin in one of them. Then create two user profiles in game (they will share the same document folder but you can switch profiles in-game) and then in one profile put your monitor settings and then your other put your VR settings. Then in your config for each game set the resolution/windowed/AA/vsync accordingly. Will cost you a load of GB but that's what I do.

I have 2 steam libary locations - one on my main SSD windows drive and the other on my storage drive. Make two copies of the game with one in your main drive steam libary and the other on your storage steam libary drive and place your VR plugin in one of them. Then create two user profiles in game (they will share the same document folder but you can switch profiles in-game) and then in one profile put your monitor settings and then your other put your VR settings. Then in your config for each game set the resolution/windowed/AA/vsync accordingly. Will cost you a load of GB but that's what I do.
Works perfectly, thanks again.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea