Automobilista and Windows 10 creators edition....

DO NOT UPGRADE! My windows 10 upgraded this morning and ams ran shocking... Tearing graphics, no aa. Did a little search and it's a known problem. I had to roll back to the previous windows 10 version and thankfully it's butter smooth again!

Most of my problems with AMS on the Fall Creators Update (I assume you mean this one, not the older Creators Update) seem to be solved by disabling fullscreen optimizations for the game and running the game as administrator. I don't use nVidia AA, though, gave up on that a while ago.

(I've always been strongly opposed to running games as admin, but lately it seems like it really does help :( )

Using Inspector you can assign an AA compatibility mode which allows you to return to full screen with full AA options. I thought I had eye cancer when I first fired it up, something felt way way wrong. Then I realised the multi view wasn't working properly, no v-sync and certainly no AA. There is a thread on Reiza forums that helped. Check it out.

Using Inspector you can assign an AA compatibility mode which allows you to return to full screen with full AA options. I thought I had eye cancer when I first fired it up, something felt way way wrong. Then I realised the multi view wasn't working properly, no v-sync and certainly no AA. There is a thread on Reiza forums that helped. Check it out.
TBH it's easier just to roll back windows...i don't know if it would have effected other games. does anyone know how you stop windows updating as i really do not want this update !!

Yeah not sure who is to blame for it, but windows updates now with windows 10 continually break things in my sims / games, mainly the sims because that's pretty much all I do now. I can see why though, with the numerous devices and software applications that we are running. Doesn't make it OK though, as on my day off instead of driving I spent hours working out why AMS caught aids.

I did, this weekend, a clean install with Windows. Now I am hooked up with Windows version 1709. I think it is the false one.?
How can I go back to a previous Windows version? ( windows Pro 64 bit)

Honestly, one setting in Nvidia Inspector will get you back to how it was pre update. It did for me, anyway. As Martin said, update will be pushed no matter what, unless you disconnect from internet for basically, forever? Diablo III anti-aliasing compatibility mode is all you need to select, it's in the first group of settings, drop down box, select it, you're done. AA back to normal, v-sync working properly, and multi view as it is meant to be.

Of course, if you run a AMD card, that may be a problem for you. I am sure there is an equivalent fix although they may have an official update pretty soon, but who knows.

• Deleted member 99238

I have installed Win 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB 64 bit (just do not ask what it is...).
My video card Radeon RX 470. I have a picture quality superior to AC and R3E but all the anti-aliasing settings are configured through the graphics card driver.
Just use it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes