Audio pop whenever windshield wipers finish cycle. Anyone have this issue? Can you can disable wiper sound? Can't find the option anywhere. thanks

Try it out on your pc, set the weather to sunny turn your wipers on, it is pretty apparent. With rainy Weather it is a little quieter but it is still there.

Last edited:
Hey, replying a little late. I noticed this bug too and tried to go and fix it myself. I extracted CSP's .BANK files and tried to edit the generic windscreen wiper sounds to have a fade in and out, to prevent the popping. This didn't work. I tried a bunch of cars and most of them have completely different wiper sounds from the generic ones and retain the extremely loud audio pop. I also noticed when extracting the .BANK file that it is missing a lot of the files that are noted in the GUID list in the Assetto Corsa/Extensions/sfx. In the GUID list there is a handful of other windscreen wiper sounds, but upon extracting them with FMOD bank tools, I only have a few generic files. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.