Aston Martin Racing F1 Team - Full Package

Skins Aston Martin Racing F1 Team - Full Package 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
GuiihRamos submitted a new resource:

Aston Martin Racing F1 Team - Aston Martin Team replace Racing Point

Earlier this year we heard that Lawrence Stroll bought part of Aston Martin and that in 2021 the RacingPoint team would become the Aston Martin team. And from that news, I got the idea!

So I spent a long time looking for a good livery for the car, until I saw a mod from S24GX02 last week, and looking at the author's liveries, I found the one that I was looking for:

Read more about this resource...

lovely livery, but in my game it hasnt used the mercedes model, rather instead just overlayed the livery onto the standard racing point model, which makes it loook rather funny. i installed manually with ERP archiver, as i already have a few other liveries installed, just wondering if someone could point out where i went wrong? Thanks :)

lovely livery, but in my game it hasnt used the mercedes model, rather instead just overlayed the livery onto the standard racing point model, which makes it loook rather funny. i installed manually with ERP archiver, as i already have a few other liveries installed, just wondering if someone could point out where i went wrong? Thanks :)
Oh, sorry, I didn't think of that when I posted. But you can copy "f1_2019_vehicle_package" from the mod's asset_groups and "f1_2019_vehicle_package" from the "F1 2019" mod and paste it into the original game folder. In the case of the chassis and texture of the car, copy and paste works.

Sorry for anything!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 188 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 34.1%