Assetto Corsa (Weather FX problem)

I could have a problem with the Weather FX, when it is activated, only one climate remains, even if you put it in a clear climate, for example, in monza, everything is snowy, there are also problems with the schedules, 4 pm is at night, in monza, on my assetto corsa, can you help me? (Sorry for my English, i'm from Brazil)

Well, its winter in Italy. :whistling:

So either disable "Use seasonable adjustments" in WeatherFX or set the date in tab "Drive" to a date in summer. Those three dots at the right side of "Time: xx:xx". Plus dont use "Real Conditions." Brasil is in which time zone? -9 hours or smtg like that? I'm too lazy to check it out atm. ;)

Same happens to me. I may be wrong but I think the sun now is always lower in the horizon, even after disabling the seasons adjustments. I hate that. It's like driving always at dawn or dusk.

Well, its winter in Italy. :whistling:

So either disable "Use seasonable adjustments" in WeatherFX or set the date in tab "Drive" to a date in summer. Those three dots at the right side of "Time: xx:xx". Plus dont use "Real Conditions." Brasil is in which time zone? -9 hours or smtg like that? I'm too lazy to check it out atm. ;)
but when I disable Weather FX, the time is normal, I think the time difference between Brazil and Italy is 4 hours, in this case Brazil is 4 hours behind, I didn't have this problem before

Same happens to me. I may be wrong but I think the sun now is always lower in the horizon, even after disabling the seasons adjustments. I hate that. It's like driving always at dawn or dusk.
yes, it's horrible to drive that way, especially on tracks that don't have lighting, it's very good for photos, but not for driving

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.