Assetto Corsa | Share Your Screenshots

This turn at magione will give a lot to talk:)

Just watch the video

ac7.jpg

Well, it seems that the picture is taken directly from the game. Now we see this chart and not photoshop. Of course, in Cars better, but the main thing that physics was not a good schedule.

In the end guys theres no reason comparing so much the graphics.AC better thatn pCars,pCars better than AC.
Some like pCars some like AC.Both are in a high level.

Dont forget the most important things:
We will have a sim with aewsome physics,very precise FFB,viriety of official cars/tracks(laser scanned),open to mods.
Still we dont know much about multi,sounds maybe etc. About dynamic track surface Mauro said that is on their plans.
I mean we will have everything!
Graphics maybe better or worst from another title but are in a high level already!
About physics and FFB which are the most important and dificult things are there! (at least netkar PRO players can understand me).
And also no subsciption!
I mean what else a simracer can want?

In netkar PRO communitys all these are missing to us.We enjoy driving nk but it has some dificultys which doesnt allow us to move to another level.I guess the code is old etc.For us its like netkar 2 and finnally one day in 2012 we will enjoy all these! :)

They are really nice!. Will tyre deformation be supported does anyone know? The shot on the curb it doesn't look like it there. The driver looks slick as hell.

All the same, graphics are not the best. But if the creators will make a real simulator, then this will be enough graphics and better not. I look forward to when it is released.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.