Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.8.7 hotfix update OUT NOW!

Dear ACC racers!
ACC hotfix 1.8.7 is out now on Steam, refresh your Steam client in order to download and install the update.
_______

- Removed obsolete nickname entry from first-time driver info popup.
- Fixed inconsistent behaviour of steer assist with controllers.
- Fixed AI selecting wrong tyres in wet sessions.
- Fixed skip session function resetting ideal line wetness to fully dry, regardless of the conditions.
- Fixed potential session hang with high number of opponents at Spa.
- Fixed a potential crash scenario in saved games and weekend progression when the AI change setups.
- Corrected Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo engine power at Mount Panorama (IGTC A).
- Added Leaderboard overlay as bindable input.
- HUD: increased maximum range of safe zone (margin) width.
- VR: fixed flickering window in SteamVR when using spectatorScreenMode=0.

this patch destroyed my visual setting box in game. the part where you can select whether to show hands wheel or nothing is greyed out now, virtual mirror disappears after changing session in single player, head movement cannot be stopped if set to 0%. Guess I will have to do a clean install and delete all folders with personal settings, sigh ...

Last edited:
this patch destroyed my visual setting box in game. the part where you can select whether to show hands wheel or nothing is greyed out now, virtual mirror disappears after changing session in single player, head movement cannot be stopped if if set to 0%. Guess I will have to do a clean install and delete all folders with personal settings, sigh ...
You've changed the camera to helmet cam, press F1 twice or three times.
You can still reinstall Windows afterwards, it's a fun activity regardless.

Last edited:
thx for the advice, so i must have pushed a button (F1) sometime? weird, because the problem showed up immediately when i first did a session after that patch which i downloaded yesterday afternoon and i usually do not need the keyboard at that point. well, stuff happens, clumsy fingers and all. i deleted all the "my documents" folders (only saved my wheel settings and the last five replays) and then did not have to reinstall the whole game (let alone windows, lol) checked without wheel connected and everything is obviously back to normal, thx for the advice anyway, will know what to do if it happens again (and if I do not forget in the interim ...)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back