Are there any Blender or 3DS Max plugins for track or vehicle editing?

there was a MAX script for exporting rFactor GMT (i do not remember for whichversion) which you need to convert to SIMBIN GMT format
to do so. the most used tools are 3dsimed or zmodeller

on studio-397 developer site, should be some scripts

it depends how you load them, surely the GMT should load
TRK may load, but may fail due missing path
you always can load all GMT manualy

Thanks for your help. Do you know any tool that can pull GMTs out of GTR file? Because I only have one for textures. Also, there's a problem with importing GMTs as well.

Last edited:
I think that there's no other tool than this one ( Geditor ) ... but there's a solution to have it working also for GMTs:
Open 1st a texture .gtr file, then from the menu load the one of the Objects .... at opening and/or once you click on a GMT, click OK for the error message and there you go ... the export and import are perfectly working for GMTs.

If you wish to export more than 1 GMT from the same .gtr just click on the 1st one you wish to export and use CTRL_click ( if separate )or Shift_down arrow ( if more than 1 ) for the next ones.
That way you won't have to export them separately and have to click OK for each one you should select.

Last edited:
I think that there's no other tool than this one ( Geditor ) ... but there's a solution to have it working also for GMTs:
Open 1st a texture .gtr file, then from the menu load the one of the Objects .... at opening and/or once you click on a GMT, click OK for the error message and there you go ... the export and import are perfectly working for GMTs.

If you wish to export more than 1 GMT from the same .gtr just click on the 1st one you wish to export and use CTRL_click ( if separate )or Shift_down arrow ( if more than 1 ) for the next ones.
That way you won't have to export them separately and have to click OK for each one you should select.
Thanks for the help

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea