AMS2 Custom FFB - Gt rFuktor Evo - By Kuku

Other AMS2 Custom FFB - Gt rFuktor Evo - By Kuku GT rFuktor Evo (V2) ( rFuktor 5.0.1k 2024 tune

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey @Kuku Maddog, there's definitely something wrong with your latest file. No amount of adustment to bump feel, large bumps, kerb hight or kerb intensity improves any of those effects, which gives a completely numb feeling. Your previous files were always much fuller. Maybe check the code?
Are you using the damping slider to increase the strength of these details ?

Are you using the damping slider to increase the strength of these details ?
Oh sorry mate, I should've read the instructions thoroughly.

Also please supply the ranges for the variables. ie from 0.00 - 1.00 for some and 0.1 - 9.00 others etc. It will help with tuning to personal preference if the ranges are known

Wow, so with the damping slider adjustment it's wonderful. Great job. Tx mate

Last edited:
When you mentioned try increasing damping in software... do you mean (in my case Simagic Racemanager?)
If I wanted to reduce the road rumble feel a bit would this be something in the road features settings such as texture smooth and or microbumps?
I have FX at 25 and smoothing at 40 in game. Overall gain is at 45-50. 100% in Race Manager

When you mentioned try increasing damping in software... do you mean (in my case Simagic Racemanager?)
If I wanted to reduce the road rumble feel a bit would this be something in the road features settings such as texture smooth and or microbumps?
I have FX at 25 and smoothing at 40 in game. Overall gain is at 45-50. 100% in Race Manager
I think i mentioned smoothing rather than damping, i’m not sure what it’s called in race manager , but yes it might help a little, but ultimately you will probably find better results by tweaking the file to your taste.

your in game values look ok, though gain is lower than i would have guessed. , but that’s personal preference in how strongly you want your forces.

Hey Kuku Maddog,

Thank you for putting this great file together. Everything is perfect but I do want to change some settings.
What do I need to adjust in the file to lessen the wheel weight or feels like centering force on slow turns? The mid and high speed turns are perfect. I find the slow turns too heavy sometimes like on turn 3, slow left hander at Road America for example or the hairpin at Long Beach. I know it’s not the down force because at those speeds down force shouldn’t be too much.

Hey Kuku Maddog,

Thank you for putting this great file together. Everything is perfect but I do want to change some settings.
What do I need to adjust in the file to lessen the wheel weight or feels like centering force on slow turns? The mid and high speed turns are perfect. I find the slow turns too heavy sometimes like on turn 3, slow left hander at Road America for example or the hairpin at Long Beach. I know it’s not the down force because at those speeds down force shouldn’t be too much.
try knocking Brake_feel scale down , it adds a longitudinal load in deceleration that is also related to the weight shifting .

try knocking Brake_feel scale down , it adds a longitudinal load in deceleration that is also related to the weight shifting .
I will give it a try.

Does this still apply even though I’m not on the brakes anymore? Mid corner I’m already off the brakes and on gas and that’s when the it gets heavy. That’s why I initially thought it was the centering effect. But anyway, I will definitely give it a try. Thanks again for the great file!

Edit: I lowered accel_feel and brake_feel scale and it's perfect now. Thanks for the tip Kuku!

Last edited:
Very good file KuKu.
It did not have enough SAT forces for my personal taste. I made a slight change to "centering" and the file went from very good to amazing and the best one i have tried so far

Hi,

I'm new to modding in general and have some questions hopefully someone can answer. I had heard good things about using this custom FFB setup for AMS2 as I'm not really enjoying the default. I downloaded the text file and replaced "custom_ffb_settings.txt" in the game file as instructed, and read through the top of the text file for additional information. I set in game FFB to "custom" and everything should be working.

My question is: do I still need to adjust the specific settings on my wheel to complement this FFB profile, or is it designed to work "out-of-the-box"? I know this is probably a stupid question, but the feedback doesn't feel all that different. I have a Fanatec DD Pro base with 8nm boost kit and am using the Formula 2.5x wheel. I downloaded Fanalab and was using recommended Fanatec profile until I realized it was very outdated. I then researched and used the CSL settings from this post:

I was then told that these are now outdated as the physics have been changed again. I'm confused and somewhat frustrated at what wheel base settings I should be using for this game, which is how I ended up here downloading this FFB profile. I know there is no "perfect" settings, but I would like a proper baseline that is in line with current physics and is suited to my setup. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it, thank you so much.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back