Other AMS Series Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put the icons back in the Series folder. The icons should just overwrite the default ones (to be honest I have been away this month and haven't checked the game since the last few updates).

As for your mods, they likely aren't showing up because of the new naming scheme introduced some while back. Just choose a new name for each mod and rename the srs file and matching tga file using the new name - they no longer have to be ReizaXX.srs/ ReizaXX.tga.

Hey Pudu,

Well, I'm the kind of guy who, usually, backup his stuff but for this addon... I just dropped them in the folder and voilà! Messed up set of icons. I'm not criticizing you or your work Pudu, it's just that I'm now stuck!
I run the latest Steam version, 1.5.0r, and they must have moved a few things around:
Lancer (07) starts Montana (22)
F-Vee (14) starts F-Vintage (gone)
S-Kart (17) Starts Boxer (21)
Karting (18) starts F-Vee (14)
LancerX (19) starts Super Truck (20) (v1.5 does not have LancerX)
S-Truck (20) starts MIT Lancer Cup (07)
Boxer (21) starts F-Dirt (gone)
Montana (22) starts Karting (18)
Original Super Karting (23) starts Super Karting...

I did the switch around but I lost 2 of them.

I would suggest that either you do an update or add to the description the exact version of AMS it's for.

Cya

Last edited:
You can see the last update was June 20 , 2016. If that isn't a big clue that they aren't up to date then the name "AMS Series Icons 0.4" should be. Or the screenshots. Or my reply to the most recent comment which states:
"Thanks, but I haven't updated these in a very long time and they are no where near complete for the retail release version of the game. Others have taken on the mantle and update their packs more often. I'm still waiting for the last changes in the beta to make it to release before I think about updating this, if at all."

But there are others here who have kept their icon packs more up to date. I recommend you try them.

Or just delete your icons and run a steam file check to re-download the originals. Non-existent problem solved.

Glad you got it sorted.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. The game was being updated so frequently that I didn't want to keep adding more and uploading another version every time Reiza changed the series. It was better to wait until the game was finished.

After a while I decided that so many other folks were sharing icon packs, there wasn't much point in me adding to the mix. But if there is interest, I might be able to try to finish it up once the last patch for the release version of AMS comes out - I think it's due in the next week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes