AMS Black skies during the day

I'm totally new to AMS but having a strange problem

All circuits are loading with black skies during the day. Tried changing the time of day before loading but still the same. This is all the vanilla tracks with AMS and using any vehicle. I did the verify integrity through steam and still the same.

Add on tracks seem to be working so far

Any ideas please?

I'm totally new to AMS but having a strange problem

All circuits are loading with black skies during the day. Tried changing the time of day before loading but still the same. This is all the vanilla tracks with AMS and using any vehicle. I did the verify integrity through steam and still the same.

Add on tracks seem to be working so far

Any ideas please?
It's not all circuits like I thought. Just tried Buenos Aires, all working apart from number 12 version is black sky, also Floripa and Cordoba. I will have to go through all the tracks but a lot of them are doing it

It was a commonmaps.mas or terrain.tdf problem in the end. Deleted both from the track locations folder and did the Steam integrity check again and all working!

Strange problem as it only effected certain tracks and if the track had alternate layouts they all worked fine

I remember this happened to me before, I thought it was only on random tracks but it was exactly like you mentioned that only some tracks with more than one variation in it. But then it was fixed after some updates.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.