AMD RX 5700 XT THREE MONITORS

Hello, it really depends on the game.

I have 3x 1080p 75Hz monitors and I get 80-90+ fps on AC, 70+ fps on RF2, 40+ fps on ACC and 60+ fps on iRacing (iRacing really depends on tracks). These numbers are with maximum/ultra settings, so if you accepts lower details they'll be better.

Video card is powered by a i5-9600k oc to 5Ghz.

Upvote 0
[QUOTE = "Андреа Церисара, должность: 3235150, участник: 415353"]
Здравствуйте, это действительно зависит от игры.

У меня 3 монитора 1080p 75 Гц, и я получаю 80-90 + кадров в секунду на AC, 70+ кадров в секунду на RF2, 40+ кадров в секунду на ACC и 60+ кадров в секунду на iRacing (iRacing действительно зависит от треков). Эти числа с максимальными / ультра настройками, поэтому, если вы примете более низкие детали, они будут лучше.

Видеокарта питается от i5-9600k oc до 5 ГГц.
[/ QUOTE]
Андрей,а у тебя мониторы подключены дисплей портами или hdmi ? Можешь скинуть фото своего кокпита ?;)

Upvote 0
My 5700XT ( OC) drives three 1920x1080 screens with medium to high settings.

CPU is a Ryzen5 3600x and i just got 90+ FPS in a 20 car AI race in Laguna Seca.

CPU Load was around 25-30%, GPU almost constant 96/97%-
Temperatures around 80° C.

Sim is classic Asseto Corsa with Content Manager, Sol and CSP

So on medium settings depending on the sim you should get 90 to 100 FPS easyly

MFG Carsten

Upvote 0
[QUOTE = "stigs2cousin, должность: 3235695, участник: 1264942"]
Мой 5700XT (OC) поддерживает три экрана 1920x1080 со средними и высокими настройками.

Процессор - Ryzen5 3600x, и я только что получил 90+ FPS в гонке ИИ на 20 автомобилей в Laguna Seca.

Загрузка процессора составляла около 25-30%, GPU почти постоянна 96/97% -
Температура около 80 ° С.

Сим это классическая Asseto Corsa с Content Manager, Sol и CSP

Так что на средних настройках в зависимости от сима вы должны легко получить 90-100 FPS

МФГ Карстен
[/ QUOTE]
Thanks bro, very useful information, I just want to buy amd 5 3600. I think there will be more FPS with this processor. Sec hour costs 5 2600. I hope 5 3600 will add 15-20%

Upvote 0
[QUOTE = "Андреа Церисара, должность: 3235150, участник: 415353"]
Здравствуйте, это действительно зависит от игры.

У меня 3 монитора 1080p 75 Гц, и я получаю 80-90 + кадров в секунду на AC, 70+ кадров в секунду на RF2, 40+ кадров в секунду на ACC и 60+ кадров в секунду на iRacing (iRacing действительно зависит от треков). Эти числа с максимальными / ультра настройками, поэтому, если вы примете более низкие детали, они будут лучше.

Видеокарта питается от i5-9600k oc до 5 ГГц.
[/ QUOTE]
Андрей,а у тебя мониторы подключены дисплей портами или hdmi ? Можешь скинуть фото своего кокпита ?;)

Happy to reply to your question, if you translate it in English (I think I got `hdmi` :D )

Upvote 0
[QUOTE = "Андреа Церисара, должность: 3235858, участник: 415353"]
С удовольствием отвечу на ваш вопрос, если вы переведете его на английский (кажется, я получил `hdmi` : D )
[/ QUOTE]
Andrey, do you have monitors connected with display ports or hdmi? Can you upload a photo of your cockpit?

Upvote 0
I sure can :)

My monitors have only a hdmi port and the card has 3 dp and 1 hdmi.

1 monitor is connected directly to hdmi
2 monitors are connected to the dp ports with a *passive* hdmi/dp adapter

I'd recommend, if possible, to avoid adapters.

As far as I know (and tested on my hardware) *active* adapters support higher refresh rates but FreeSync doesn't work. With *passive* adapters you get FreeSync but you don't get high refresh rates.

It looks like I got away with passive adapters because my monitors are only 75Hz so I can set them at their refresh rates and have FreeSync enabled. In games I generally cap the fps to 73 so I'm just below the FreeSync rate and I get the best results.

simrig.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I sure can :)

My monitors have only a hdmi port and the card has 3 dp and 1 hdmi.

1 monitor is connected directly to hdmi
2 monitors are connected to the dp ports with a *passive* hdmi/dp adapter

I'd recommend, if possible, to avoid adapters.

As far as I know (and tested on my hardware) *active* adapters support higher refresh rates but FreeSync doesn't work. With *passive* adapters you get FreeSync but you don't get high refresh rates.

It looks like I got away with passive adapters because my monitors are only 75Hz so I can set them at their refresh rates and have FreeSync enable. In the games I generally cap the fps to 73 so I'm just below the FreeSync rate and I get the best results.

View attachment 394159
cool cockpit! I'm still doing an update so that I can install three monitors later. Will AMD rx 5700 xt and amd ryzen 5 3600 pull full hd on three monitors? everything will be connected to the displey port. very cool cockpit! :)))

Upvote 0
cool cockpit! I'm still doing an update so that I can install three monitors later. Will AMD rx 5700 xt and amd ryzen 5 3600 pull full hd on three monitors? everything will be connected to the displey port. very cool cockpit! :)))

Yes without problem.

Im running three 1080p screens with a 5700xt and a ryzen3600x.

In Asseto Corsa im getting 80 to 110 FPS on medium to high settings( more on the high side ;))

MFG Carsten

Upvote 0
The cpu is an oc modell, so its factory overclocked.

i don´t know how much this accounts for, i myself haven´t touched anything, i am a PC noob and and afraid to do damage.

So it shouldn´t be a problem for you either.

MFG carsten

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes