All MotoGP, Moto2 And Moto3 Bike Models For Photoshop

MGP21 All MotoGP, Moto2 And Moto3 Bike Models For Photoshop V1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
but do you know how to extract motogp 17 models? im dying looking for it. its still using .mix file not the .pak file
Oh right for MotoGP 17 you’ll need a program called ninjaripper, it rips models and textures from memory whilst the game is running.

If you look up ninja ripper there should be plenty of tutorials explaining how it’s used

Hi, sorry if I disturb. I know it may be a little bit late to ask but, how can I edit the model of the bikes, for example imagine i want to modify ducati's wings, have any idea? Thanks.

I remember you saying that with 3Ds max could be done but i don't know how to open the models in there. Sorry if I sound idiot.

Last edited:
Hi, sorry if I disturb. I know it may be a little bit late to ask but, how can I edit the model of the bikes, for example imagine i want to modify ducati's wings, have any idea? Thanks.
Technically yes you can, however due to the version of unreal engine used by milestone this year it’s way harder than it usually is. (Probably will be easier again on GP22)

First you need to export the model with umodel (the newest build now works with the game).

This will give you the model in psk format which you can import into 3DS Max using this script: https://www.gildor.org/projects/unactorx

Then make you can make your changes to the model. Once you’re done, export the model as FBX.

Now this is where it gets trickier than it normally would.

You need to build a custom fork of unreal engine 4 called “4.25 plus”.
(For this you’ll need to be comfortable with using the command prompt and visual studio)

Here’s a tutorial for doing that:

That process can take hours, it took around 10 hours for mine to compile.

Once that’s done then the process returns to the normal way.

Now import your model into unreal engine 4 and make sure to copy the game’s directory structure: (assets\graphics\vehicles\bikes\cat00X\chassis\chassisNNN\skeletal_meshes).
Make sure the skeleton, physicsAsset and material instances (these should be created by you) are all in the same places they are in game too.

Now open the mesh and rename the material slots to match the ones used by milestone (remove the numbers from the ends of the names). The tyres should be called mat_b_tyre (rear tyre) and mat_f_tyre (front tyre).

Once you’ve done that; save the files and cook them.

Then take just the mesh itself and pack that into the pak file (again with the correct directory structure)

Then you’re done :)

Technically yes you can, however due to the version of unreal engine used by milestone this year it’s way harder than it usually is. (Probably will be easier again on GP22)

First you need to export the model with umodel (the newest build now works with the game).

This will give you the model in psk format which you can import into 3DS Max using this script: https://www.gildor.org/projects/unactorx

Then make you can make your changes to the model. Once you’re done, export the model as FBX.

Now this is where it gets trickier than it normally would.

You need to build a custom fork of unreal engine 4 called “4.25 plus”.
(For this you’ll need to be comfortable with using the command prompt and visual studio)

Here’s a tutorial for doing that:

That process can take hours, it took around 10 hours for mine to compile.

Once that’s done then the process returns to the normal way.

Now import your model into unreal engine 4 and make sure to copy the game’s directory structure: (assets\graphics\vehicles\bikes\cat00X\chassis\chassisNNN\skeletal_meshes).
Make sure the skeleton, physicsAsset and material instances (these should be created by you) are all in the same places they are in game too.

Now open the mesh and rename the material slots to match the ones used by milestone (remove the numbers from the ends of the names). The tyres should be called mat_b_tyre (rear tyre) and mat_f_tyre (front tyre).

Once you’ve done that; save the files and cook them.

Then take just the mesh itself and pack that into the pak file (again with the correct directory structure)

Then you’re done :)
Lot of thanks! I will try to do it, you're amazing mate, keep great.

If you need any more help with anything just let me know :)
Is a bit difficult to edit the model in 3Ds max, i tried doing it moving some vertex but I get so bad results.
ducati2021.jpg

This is what I was trying to do, to correct ducati's frontal part so it matches the real one. I tried to do a "botched job" painting directly on the livery with black in order to get that visual impression. That's when i thought of editing the model but going vertex by vertex is so difficult and i always get bad results. Thanks for your time.

Hi Biker7202, is this yours? https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/all-motogp-moto2-and-moto3-bike-models-for-photoshop.42564/

I will make livery competition here. And, we would love to use your mockup here.

We plan to share the rendered mockup to all participants, so we can see the livery in real implementation. This is the file (Remember, not the source file you make but rendered mockup) :

Well, the million dollar question is, is it okay to share it to them for free? I would love to hear your feedback soon :). Please give us instruction about how to use your work here.

Thank you,

Abang

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%