All F1 Tyres for the Formula RSS 4 (Wet Physics Included)

Skins All F1 Tyres for the Formula RSS 4 (Wet Physics Included) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Front tyres appear to be borked due to the texture mapping; there is a fix but you'll need to use a Custom Shaders Patch extension to apply it; @Hoksu has done such CSP extensions before with his Pessio RD1 F1 Liveries where the CSP extension is used to get the tread pattern of inters & wets to display properly.

Front tyres appear to be borked due to the texture mapping; there is a fix but you'll need to use a Custom Shaders Patch extension to apply it; @Hoksu has done such CSP extensions before with his Pessio RD1 F1 Liveries where the CSP extension is used to get the tread pattern of inters & wets to display properly.
New v1.1 version should address these issues. :thumbsup:

Hey, mate! Decided to give the new wet physics a go, but I don't think it's working properly—the dry tyres seem to have the same grip in dry and wet weather, and the inters and wets overheat halfway through the outlap.

This is what pressures and temps looked like for a set of wets after two laps of Monza, in "Heavy Thunderstorm" weather:

2024-05-09_00-06.png

Meanwhile, a set of mediums remained cool and grippy (?) after 6 laps in the same "Heavy Thunderstorm" weather (?!).

Any idea of what might be going on here?

Last edited:
Hey, mate! Decided to give the new wet physics a go, but I don't think it's working properly—the dry tyres seem to have the same grip in dry and wet weather, and the inters and wets overheat halfway through the outlap.

This is what pressures and temps looked like for a set of wets after two laps of Monza, in "Heavy Thunderstorm" weather:

View attachment 752421
Meanwhile, a set of mediums remained cool and grippy (?) after 6 laps in the same "Heavy Thunderstorm" weather (?!).

Any idea of what might be going on here?
Hi, that looks like extended physics hasn't been enabled in content manager.
1715243399679.png

Make sure that one is ticked! :)

Hi, that looks like extended physics hasn't been enabled in content manager.
Make sure that one is ticked! :)
That was it, of course! The tyres are now working as expected, thank you.

Another thing I just noticed, however. When I start a session, the tyre pressures are much higher than they should be, but if I pit for a new set the pressures are fine, and remain fine throughout the stint. Apparently, the cold pressure settings in the main menu only go down to 16 psi, while the pit menu allows me to choose 13 psi, which works much better with these tyres. Do you see the same thing on your end? Or am I missing something?

Edit: Easy fix, apparently. Just had to edit minimum pressure values in the car's setup.ini. Just did a full weekend with the new tyres and everything worked great. Well, a couple of AI drivers chose to do the entire practice session on inters with completely dry weather, but other than that, great.

Attachments

• 2024-05-09_09-56.png
    2024-05-09_09-56.png
    112 KB · Views: 3
  • 2024-05-09_10-03.png
    2024-05-09_10-03.png
    513.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 169 87.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 32 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 56 29.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 70 36.3%